The Ultimate AS Tutorial The Ultimate AS Tutorial

A pretty good tutorial!

Personally, I already know most of the stuff included in that tutorial but I think it will really help people who have absolutelly no idea of what action script is all about. You did some fine work man ;)

While I think about it, could you please send me the script for your custom cursor? If you don't want to, I don't care :)

SkyRockets 2007 SkyRockets 2007

Sweet!

Very good game for the begining of 2007! A bit simple and fun for a while but it doesn't have much replay value does-it? It something that is worth trying.

Good work ;)

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

few comments

I've seen a lot of reviews saying that this game is better than the galecube version but I think the opisite. It's still an ok game. I can tell that the scripts were hard to make but the fact is that it's glitchy and not worth spending hours and hours trying to unlock everything in the game.

Maybe you should make more original games. For example a SSBM with your own characters or anything else.

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

Very good but there is one problem

in act 11, when 4 kids go out of their seats, the teacher sees them nd when he sees Alex, he gets caught even when he is not close to the geek. And you could have put the passwords on the Game Over scenes so we know them when we click help.

Very good game like the other 2 ;)

Elastic Mesh Generator Elastic Mesh Generator

Exelent!

The only reason you got a five is because of the music. I didn't realy like it. Good game!

Mario Remix Mario Remix

Pretty good

Just one question: Where did you get the platform engine? Please respond me either on E-Mail or on the review

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

Awsome!

This is a great game dude! Great gameplay, Wicked style, Exelent hand made graphics!

PS: I've always wanted to do a platform game but all the NG tutorials didn't work =( Could you send me an E-Mail with the scripts please???

Lambtaco responds:

The code I used for this game sucks, but I could send you a better game engine. Thanks for reviewing.

-Password Protection- -Password Protection-

Works but one bug:

I type the password I typed in the quotes and it goes to the incorrect frame :( please respond

Platform Game Tut Fix! Platform Game Tut Fix!

Trouble with your script

Hi! Nice tutorial, the script works but I still have a problem with the platforms... The script works for only one platform and I would like to know how to fix that

I hope you will respond me about this problem

PS: I'm a flash 8 professional user

RaidenX RaidenX

Exelent!

I realy liked this game! For me, it would be impossible to do a game like that!
What else do I have to say? Oh yeah! This is one of my favorite flash games!

I wish you luck for your futur projects!